Can you put a quote in a cover letter?
Although it may seem cliché to use a quote in your cover letter, when used well and in context, a quote can add more value to your cover letter. Select a quote that relates to your experience, passions, and the position for which you’re applying.
Is it okay to put a quote on a resume?
It Depends. Resume quotes directly related to your work ethic and/or skills can be a powerful tool for getting a leg up on the competition. Including such testimonials on a resume gives potential employers evidence of the value you can bring to their company.
What should a resume cover letter say?
When writing a cover letter, you should:
- introduce yourself.
- mention the job (or kind of job) you’re applying for (or looking for)
- show that your skills and experience match the skills and experience needed to do the job.
- encourage the reader to read your resume.
How do I attach a photo to a text message?
Send Photo via Text Message Open the “Messages” app. Select the + icon, then choose a recipient or open an existing message thread. Select the + icon to add an attachment. Tap the Camera icon to take a picture, or tap the Gallery icon to browse for a photo to attach.
How do you send a picture as an attachment on iPhone?
Choose the Photo icon. Select the photo or video you’d like to insert. You’ll see a preview of the image. Tap the Send button in the upper right corner once you’ve finished writing your email.
How do I add an attachment to a reply in Gmail?
Reply with an attached email
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- Open the email. click Reply.
- At the top right of the email, click the Pop out icon .
- From your inbox, select the email you want to attach.
- Drag the email into your message.
- At the bottom, click Send.
Where are attachment settings in Gmail?
Gmail – Switch to Basic Attachment Mode
- Firstly sign in to your Gmail Account and click the gear button located in the upper right corner (Options > Mail Settings).
- In the General tab, scroll to the “Attachments” section.
- Select “Basic attachment features”:
How do I save files from my iPhone to Google Drive?
Upload & view files
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload. To upload photos or videos, tap the photos and videos you want and tap Upload.