How are you feeling now best reply?
Say “I’m okay, thanks” if you aren’t feeling well but want to be polite. This is a good response if you do not want to lie about how you are feeling, but you do not want to be too honest or personal with the person.
How do you answer this question?
Take a beat, watch your tone, and other techniques to deal with a challenging line of questioning.
- Make Sure You Understand The Question.
- Take Time To Respond.
- Answer Part Of The Question.
- Postpone Your Answer.
- Turn Around the Pronouns.
- Divert The Question.
- Give The Asker Some Control.
- Watch Your Tone.
How is your life going reply?
To answer, “It’s been going pretty good,” is a bit stilted. More natural would be, “Okay,” or “Not too bad,” or “Just fine.” Any of these can be followed with “You?” or “And you?” or “And with you?” So, something like, “Okay.
How do you respond to a love text?
Sweet Responses To ‘I Love You’
- ‘I’m crazy about you!
- ‘Sometimes I feel like my heart will burst with happiness when you say those three words!
- ‘You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
- ‘You complete me.
- ‘If I could say how much I love you in mere words, I might be able to talk more.
How would you describe yourself answer?
Example: “I am ambitious and driven. I thrive on challenge and constantly set goals for myself, so I have something to strive toward. I’m not comfortable with settling, and I’m always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness. In my previous role, I was promoted three times in less than two years.”
How is your work going on answer?
When you say “How’s it going?” you are actually asking how they are feeling. A proper response is “I’m doing fine” if things are going well or “I’m not doing so well” if things are going bad.
What is the best way to respond to I love You?
Alternative Responses To I Love You
- I love you way more.
- Thank you for loving me.
- I am so obsessed with you.
- There is nothing better than hearing you say that.
- You make the world a better place.
- No, I love you!
- You are the only person who can make me smile constantly.