How do I add a company property control to a document?
Add a company property control to the document that reads MediSport Clinic. You clicked the Insert ribbon tab. In the Insert ribbon tab in the Text ribbon group, you clicked the Explore Quick Parts button. In the Quick Parts menu in the Document Property menu, you clicked the Company menu item.
What are the 4 types of paragraph alignment?
There are four main alignments: left, right, center, and justified. Left-aligned text is text that is aligned with a left edge. Right-aligned text is text that is aligned with a right edge. Centered text is text that is centered between two edges.
What is vertical ruler in MS Word?
Rulers in Word do more than measure. The vertical ruler along the left edge of the document lets you adjust top and bottom margins and change table row heights. You can hide the rulers to get more room for your document.
How many parts of ribbon are there?
What are the three parts of ribbon?
The three basic components of the Ribbon are tabs, groups, and commands.
What is ribbon with example?
The ribbon is a user interface element created by Microsoft, which was introduced with Microsoft Office 2007. For example, the Microsoft Word ribbon includes Home, Insert, Page Layout, References, and other tabs that each display a different set of commands when selected.
What is the Insert tab in Microsoft Word?
The Insert Tab is used to insert different features such as tables, pictures, clip art, shapes, charts, page numbers, word art, headers, and footers into a document. The table below describes each of the groups and buttons available on this tab.
What does the File tab display?
1. In Microsoft Word and other Microsoft Office products, the File tab is a section on the Office Ribbon that gives you access to file functions. For example, from the File tab, you can access the Open, Save, Close, Properties, and Recent file options.
What are the commands in File tab?
- File menu commands.
- Open New command (File menu)
- Open Old command (File menu)
- New Montage command (File menu)
- Montage Setup command (File menu)
- Close command (File menu)
- Save A command (File menu)
- Save Active command (File menu)
What happens when you press the File tab on the Ribbon?
7) What happens when you press the File tab on the Ribbon? a) This launches a menu with a list of options to choose from. c) This launches a menu with the File Save and Save As functions only.
What are the seven tabs in Microsoft Word 2010?
In Word, seven tabs display by default: Home, Insert, Page Layout, References, Mailings, Review and View. In addition, you can display the Developer tab, and you might see an Add-Ins tab.
Where is file in Microsoft Word?
The File tab is a colored tab, for example, a blue tab in Word, located in the upper-left corner of Microsoft Office programs. or on the File menu in earlier releases of Microsoft Office, such as Open, Save, and Print.
Where is File option in Word?
To see general options for working with Word, click File > Options > General.
What is a display option in Word?
Page display options Show white space between pages in Print Layout view Select this option to display the top and bottom margins of the page, including the content of headers and footers. Show highlighter marks Select this option to display highlighted text on the screen and in printed documents.
How do you insert options in Word?
Insert a combo box or a drop-down list
- Go to Developer > Combo Box Content Control or Drop-Down List Content Control .
- Select the content control, and then select Properties.
- To create a list of choices, select Add under Drop-Down List Properties.
- Type a choice in Display Name, such as Yes, No, or Maybe.
How do you insert a yes no box in Word?
On the Create tab, in the Tables group, click Table. Click Save , and in the Save As dialog box, enter a name for the new table. Select Click to Add and then select Yes/No from the list.
How do you insert a selection box in Word?
Just position your cursor in the document where you want a check box, switch to the “Developer” tab, and then click the “Check Box Content Control” button. You should see a check box appear wherever you placed your cursor.
How do I insert a GREY text field in Word 2016?
Select and highlight the text box, and then select your preferred shape style for the text box. To apply a gray fill color, click the “Shape Fill” button and click on your preferred shade of gray in the color-picker tool.