How do I change the status property of a document to draft in Word 2016?
- Click the File tab.
- Click Info.
- Click the View and edit database properties link at the top of the page.
- In the Properties dialog box, click the tabs to select the properties that you want to view or update.
- Click OK. Any changes you made are saved automatically.
- Click the File tab again to return to your database.
How do I change a Word document to draft?
Add a DRAFT watermark
- Choose Layout > Watermark.
- In the Insert Watermark box, select Text, and then choose DRAFT.
How do I change the orientation of one page in Word 2013?
Use different orientations in the same document
- Select the pages or paragraphs whose orientation you want to change.
- Click PAGE LAYOUT > Page Setup dialog box launcher.
- In the Page Setup box, under Orientation, click Portrait or Landscape.
- Click the Apply to box, and click Selected text.
How do I have different margins in a Word document?
Click Layout tab>in Page Setup group, click Breaks>Sections Breaks>Next Page, then click Margins>Custom Margins, make sure it says Apply to this sections on the bottom, then you can set different margin and column width.
How do I change the header margins in Word?
Then I tried this:
- Click header.
- Insert image.
- Click on the image and go to the page layout tab.
- Go to page setup.
- Go to Margins (this adjusts the margins for both the header AND the body — that’s doesn’t work)
How do I change the page color of one page in Word?
You can’t change the background color of just one page. The background color applies to the whole document. In Microsoft Word 2007 and Microsoft Windows 7 it is quite easy to do. If you have already printed the page you want coloured, draw a ‘text box’ to cover the whole page and click on the ‘fill’ colour you want.
How do I change the default print layout in Word?
To make Print Layout the default view in Microsoft Word 2013, go to Word, then File and then Options. In the General tab, uncheck the box next to “Open e-mail attachments and other editable files in reading view.”