How do I get rid of the dotted line?
Remove these using the following steps:
- Select the File tab from the top of the screen.
- Click Options from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click Advanced on the left side of the pop-up window.
- Scroll down to Display options for this worksheet.
- Click to remove the check from the box beside Show page breaks.
Why do I see dotted lines in Word?
If you work often in Print Layout view, you may find text boundaries helpful. These are dotted lines that appear in your document to mark the limits of text elements.
How do I hide table lines in canvas?
Go to Solution. You can select the table and select the table properties (from the menu in toolbar or under the table). In the dialog box that displays, remove number next Border.
How do I show the margin lines in Word?
To enable the option, open a Word document, click File>Options to open Word Options, click Advanced Tab, under Show document content group, select Show text boundaries option.
How do you show the margin lines in Word?
View page margins
- Click the Microsoft Office Button. , and then click Word Options.
- Click Advanced, and then click the Show text boundaries check box under Show document content. The page margins appear in your document as dotted lines.
How do you remove markup area in Word?
The markup area appears whenever a document features comments, but its appearance is controlled by settings on the Review tab. To hide the markup area, click the Review tab. In the Tracking group, click the Display for Review button, shown here.
How do I get rid of random lines in Word?
You must remove the line by editing the paragraph that precedes it, which uses it as a border.
- Click the line to place the cursor on top of it.
- Click “Home” in the Word ribbon.
- Click the “Borders” icon in the ribbon’s Paragraph group to open a drop-down menu.
- Click “No Border” to remove the line.