How do you add custom properties in Word?
- Click the File tab.
- Click Info.
- Click the View and edit database properties link at the top of the page.
- Click the Custom tab. In the Name box, type a name for the custom property, or select a name from the list.
- Click Add, and then click OK.
- Click the File tab again to return to your workbook.
How do you hyperlink to an embedded object in Word?
To link or embed an object that’s already been created:
- In the Object dialog box, select the Create from File tab, and then click Browse to find the file you want to insert.
- To link to the source file, rather than embedding it into your Word document or email message, select Link to file.
How do I add tags to document properties?
- Open Windows Explorer and find the Word document.
- Right-click the file and choose Properties.
- Go to the Details tab.
- In the Tags text box, enter the keywords.
- Select OK to save the tags and close the dialog box.
Where is the margin of a document quizlet?
Click the Margins button on the HOME tab.
Which of the following do you use to change the document margins quizlet?
Which of the following do you use to change the document margins? a. Use the Size button in the Page Setup group of the Layout tab to select the desired option.
Where is borders and shading in Word 2016?
- Click Home tab.
- Move to Paragraph group.
- Find out the Border and Shading button, and click the down arrow next to it.
- Choose the Border and Shading option, or specify the different border style.
What steps should you use to add a border?
If the page you want to add a border to is in the middle of your document, you must first add section breaks.
- Go to Design > Page Borders.
- In the Borders and Shading box, design your border:
- Next, select the arrow to the right of Apply to and choose This section – First page only.
What are page borders in Microsoft Word?
Microsoft Word gives you hundreds of page border options, allowing you to surround a page with a clean or fancy border. You can also set a border to provide a shadow or 3D effect. Add a border….
How do you add a border in HTML?
In Html, we can add the border using the following two different ways: Using Inline Style attribute. Using Internal CSS….Using Internal CSS
- Add the border using internal CSS.
What is margin in HTML?
The margin property defines the space around an HTML element. The margin specifies a shorthand property for setting the margin properties in one declaration. The margin-bottom specifies the bottom margin of an element. The margin-top specifies the top margin of an element.
How do you add a border without CSS in HTML?
This is the border color (if you have connected the border – that is, if you use the border attribute in your TABLE tag). In Netscape, this will only color the background and right border. And you can still set the standard for light and dark colors the edges using the attributes bordercolordark and tr .
How do you add a border color in HTML?
Note: Always declare the border-style property before the border-color property. An element must have borders before you can change the color….border-color: red green blue;
- top border is red.
- right and left borders are green.
- bottom border is blue.
How do you set a color border?
The border-color property is used to set the color of the four borders….CSS Border Color
- name – specify a color name, like “red”
- HEX – specify a HEX value, like “#ff0000”
- RGB – specify a RGB value, like “rgb(255,0,0)”
- HSL – specify a HSL value, like “hsl(0, 100%, 50%)”
How do I add a border to a div?
Style border Property
- Add a border to a > element: border = “thick solid #0000FF”;
- Change the width, style and color of the border of a
element: border = “thin dotted red”;
- Return the border property values of aelement: border);
How do you add a border color to a div tag?
Style borderColor Property
- Change the color of the four borders of a
element to red: borderColor = “red”;
- Change the color of the top and bottom border to green, and left and right border to purple, of aelement: borderColor = “green purple”;
- Return the border color of aelement: borderColor);
What is the difference between padding and margin?
In CSS, a margin is the space around an element’s border, while padding is the space between an element’s border and the element’s content. Put another way, the margin property controls the space outside an element, and the padding property controls the space inside an element.
What is the function of the cascade in CSS?
Cascade is a mechanism that determines which styles can be applied to an element and the cascade is what controls all CSS priorities. Thus, we can assign the appropriate value to some elements, taking into account the origin, specificity, and established order of style rules….
Which is the largest header tag?
What is the Cascade order for CSS?
The term “cascading” refers to the hierarchical order in which different style sheet types interact when conflicts arise. Style sheets cascade in this order (4 having the highest priority): Browser Defaults. External Style Sheets (Linked or Imported)…
What is the cascading order of the three types of CSS?
The Cascading Order Styles are read in three ways: browser default (blue links etc), style sheets (internal in the or external via @import or ) and inline styles….
What are two CSS attributes you can change to push an element around on the page?
What are two CSS attributes you can change to push an element around on the page? Margin and padding are the basic ones. But you could also use position (and additional properties) or even translate to name two others….
Why is it called CSS?
The name cascading comes from the specified priority scheme to determine which style rule applies if more than one rule matches a particular element. This cascading priority scheme is predictable. The CSS specifications are maintained by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
What is CSS and its advantages?
The layout of a web page is better controlled. Style (CSS) kept separate from structure (HTML), means smaller file size. Reduced file size means reduced bandwidth, which means faster loading time….
- Change the color of the top and bottom border to green, and left and right border to purple, of a
- Return the border property values of a