How do you ask where a question is?
Here are 10 questions travellers ask:
- Where is the phone?
- Where is the bank?
- Where is the washroom? ( also called toilet, bathroom, ladies’ room, mens’ room)
- Where is the Internet cafe?
- Where can I get a taxi?
- Where is the bus stop?
- Where is the hotel?
- Where is the doctor’s office? ( hospital, walk-in-clinic)
How do I find my question on myself?
If you’re not sure where to find your question, check your profile page first….You’ll receive three emails to help you follow your question:
- A confirmation email when you submit your question.
- An email when your question is available online.
- An email notifying you that a doctor has answered your question.
Is where a question?
Where as a question word. We can use where to ask for information about place: We can use where in indirect questions: I asked him where I could buy an umbrella.
How will you know if your question is are good?
Clear. A good question is framed in a clear, easily understandable language, without any vagueness. Students should understand what is wanted from the question even when they don’t know the answer to it. ‘, the same question becomes clear and specific.
How do I post a question on myself?
To ask a question:
- Click on Photos & Reviews at the top-left of any RealSelf page.
- Click Doctor Q&A.
- Type your question into the Type your question here…
- After typing your question, click on Ask a doctor.
- Add any helpful details or information related to your question in the Question details box.
How do you post a question on real self?
To ask a question:
- Tap the Me icon in the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Tap Doctor Questions.
- Type your question into the first box (128 character maximum)
- Add any helpful details or information related to your question in the Question Details box (500 character maximum)
How do you use where’s?
- contraction of where is:Where’s my belt?
- contraction of where has: Where’s he been all night?
- contraction of where does:Where’s he study law?
What does wher mean?
1. Whether. Men must enquire (this is mine assent), Wher she be wise or sober or dronkelewe. – Chaucer.