How do you translate a fraction?
How to convert fractions to decimals
- In fractions, the numerator is the number above the line and the denominator is the number below.
- The line in a fraction that separates the numerator and the denominator represents division.
- To convert a fraction to a decimal, divide the numerator by the denominator.
How do you translate a decimal to fraction?
Convert Decimals to Fractions
- Step 1: Write down the decimal divided by 1, like this: decimal 1.
- Step 2: Multiply both top and bottom by 10 for every number after the decimal point.
- Step 3: Simplify (or reduce) the fraction.
What is 0.125 written as a fraction in simplest form?
Answer: 0.125 as a fraction in simplest form is 1/8.
How do you turn 9 into a fraction?
The simplest way to write 9 as a fraction is 9/1.
How to calculate 1.3333 as a fraction?
As we have 4 numbers after the decimal point, we multiply both numerator and denominator by 10000. So, 1.3333 1 = (1.3333 × 10000) (1 × 10000) = 13333 10000. (This fraction is alread reduced, We can’t reduce it any further).
How to calculate 1.3333 as a repeating decimal?
To calculate it as a REPEATING decimal click here! To convert the decimal 1.3333 to a fraction, just follow these steps: Step 2: Multiply both top and bottom by 10 for every number after the decimal point: As we have 4 numbers after the decimal point, we multiply both numerator and denominator by 10000. So,
How to convert a number to a fraction?
Since there are 4 4 numbers to the right of the decimal point, place the decimal number over 104 10 4 (10000) ( 10000). Next, add the whole number to the left of the decimal. Convert 1 3333 10000 1 3333 10000 to an improper fraction. Tap for more steps… A mixed number is an addition of its whole and fractional parts.
How to write 1 1 as a fraction?
A mixed number is an addition of its whole and fractional parts. Add 1 1 and 3333 10000 3333 10000. Tap for more steps… Write 1 1 as a fraction with a common denominator.