How do you use appropriately in a sentence?
To assure full flavor, white wine should be appropriately chilled. Mark wasn’t allowed in the nightclub because they had a dress code, and he wasn’t dressed appropriately. He wasn’t really dressed appropriately for the job interview, but luckily they didn’t seem to mind.
What are sentences 10 examples?
Answer: a group of words containing subject and verb, that expresses a statement , a question etc. when a sentences is written its began with a big letter. He is chatting.
What are 5 sentences?
- My mom taught me to finish everything on my plate at dinner.
- The only problem with a pencil, is that they do not stay sharp long enough.
- Our school building is made of bricks.
- Every night I get woken up by the sound of a barking dog across the street.
- Salad is for rabbits.
What is a example sentence?
What sentence example
- What time is it? 525. 175.
- What is an earthquake? 312. 158.
- What time are we going to leave tomorrow? 267. 124.
- What could he do about it but lose more sleep? 197. 106.
- What was that supposed to mean? 150.
- What in the world is this?
- What did she eat today?
- No one knows what the mother might do.
How can I write my family in a sentence?
Five sentences on my family are given below :
- My family is a small and a sweet family consisting of four people, that is, mom, dad, me and my elder sister.
- My parents cares for me and my elder sister a lot.
- My mom is a housewife.
- My father is a businessman.
What is a family paragraph?
Family is one of the integral parts of human beings. Every human is incomplete without a family. A family means to have a man, his wife, his kids, and his parents; all are living together. All the family members share equal parts while sharing the responsibilities within the family.
How do I write my family tree?
- Gather information about your family. Write down what you know, ask family members to fill in the gaps, and find pictures and documents.
- Draft a family tree outline. Compile all of the information you have and create an outline.
- Add information to each leaf.
- Distribute your family tree diagram.
How can I write my family in English?
My family consists of ten members – grandparents, parents, uncle, aunt, two brothers, one sister and me. My father is an engineer and my mother is a school teacher by profession. My grandfather is a retired government employee and my grandmother is a housewife.
How do I write an essay?
Preparation: Decide on your topic, do your research, and create an essay outline. Writing: Set out your argument in the introduction, develop it with evidence in the main body, and wrap it up with a conclusion. Revision: Check the content, organization, grammar, spelling, and formatting of your essay.
What is small family?
Small family means a family having a mother ,father and one or two children.. arrenhasyd and 44 more users found this answer helpful.
What is the benefit of small families?
The financial costs of maintaining a household are lower. It is easier for both parents to combine careers with family life. The general stress level is lower because there often are fewer conflicts and less rivalry.
Is a small family?
yes, a small family is a family in which parents and one or more children live together.
What is a person in a family called?
Your family members are also called your relatives. You have an immediate or nuclear family and an extended family. Your immediate family includes your father, mother and siblings. Your extended family includes all of the people in your father and mother’s families. Your sibling is your brother or sister.
What are the 4 types of families?
- Nuclear Family. The nuclear family is the traditional type of family structure.
- Single Parent Family. The single parent family consists of one parent raising one or more children on his own.
- Extended Family.
- Childless Family.
- Step Family.
- Grandparent Family.
What is a fancy word for family?
- (or kinfolks),
How would you describe family in one word?
Words to Describe Family Relationships
How would you describe a friend in three words?
10 Words That Describe Best Friends When You’re The Forever Type
- Loyal. Dima Aslanian/Shutterstock.
- Nonjudgmental. garetsworkshop/Shutterstock.
- Honest. GaudiLab/Shutterstock.
- Supportive. Dima Aslanian/Shutterstock.
- Easygoing. View Apart/Shutterstock.
- Understanding. Roman Samborskyi/Shutterstock.
- Adventurous. YAKOBCHUK VIACHESLAV/Shutterstock.
- Hilarious. Andrey Pavlov/Stocksy.
How do you write a family description?
Rule #1: While you’re describing a member of your family, be clear in describing the role played by that particular member in your household. Rule #2: Spell out the personality of the person you’re describing. Be descriptive and analytical. Rule #3: Talk about that person’s interests and hobbies, likes and dislikes.
What is the description of family?
A family is a group of two people or more related by marriage, blood relation, or adoption and who live together. The immediate family traditionally consists of parents and their offspring.
What can I say about my family?
Brief Things to Say about Family in English
- I come from a small/big family.
- There are (number) people in my family.
- My brother/sister (name) lives in (place).
- I look like my Dad.
- I’m very different from my Mum.
- My sister likes staying at home and cooking, but I prefer gardening and outdoor activities.
How do you answer the question Tell me about your family?
General Answer (You can modify it according to your family background): Thank you for the opportunity you gave me to talk about my family. To begin with, my family has got X members including me. To start with my mother, she is the sweetest person and the kindest hearted woman I have ever seen.
How do you answer why should I hire you?
“Honestly, I possess all the skills and experience that you’re looking for. I’m pretty confident that I am the best candidate for this job role. It’s not just my background in the past projects, but also my people skills, which will be applicable in this position.
What are your strengths?
Common strengths include leadership, communication, or writing skills. Common weaknesses include a fear of public speaking, lack of experience with software or a program, or difficulty with taking criticism.