How do you write an article review for an assignment?
Steps for Writing an Article Review
- Step 1: Write the Title. First of all, you need to write a title that reflects the main focus of your work.
- Step 2: Cite the Article.
- Step 3: Article Identification.
- Step 4: Introduction.
- Step 5: Summarize the Article.
- Step 6: Critique It.
- Step 7: Craft a Conclusion.
How do you write a conclusion for an article review?
Conclude the article review. In a paragraph, summarize the main points of the article, as well as your opinions about its significance, accuracy, and clarity. If relevant, also comment on implications for further research or discussion in the field. This should only be about 10% of your overall essay.
How do you critique a review article?
Determine whether enough information is presented to accurately arrive at the conclusion. Make sure the review flows well and presents the author’s reasoning in a clear manner. Look for ambiguous phrases and words and think about how they could be clarified.
What is an article critique assignment?
An article critique is an assignment that requires a student to critically read a research article and reflect upon it. Simply put, a critique reflects upon the validity and effectiveness of the arguments the article’s author used in his or her work.
How do you start an article critique?
An article critique has four main parts:
- Introduction. Include an introductory paragraph that includes the following:
- Summary. After your introduction, discuss the following in your own words:
- Critique. After summarizing the article, critique the article by doing the following:
How many paragraphs should be there in an article?
The appropriate length of the lead depends on that of the article, but should normally be no more than four paragraphs….The rest of the lead section.
|Article Length||Lead Length|
|Fewer than 15,000 characters||One or two paragraphs|
|000 characters||Two or three paragraphs|
How do you write a good magazine article?
6 Important Tips for Magazine Article Writing
- Make sure to choose a topic that you’re an expert on or you feel interested in.
- Choose interesting angles.
- Create an outline.
- Write your articles.
- Check out the style sheet or guidelines of the magazines where you would like to submit your articles to.
How do you write an engaging article?
A Quick Checklist for Engaging Content
- Write at least 15 headlines for every piece of content. Tap into needs, and be careful about sounding clickbaity.
- Tell a story. Open with an anecdote, write in the first person, weave a narrative throughout…
- Write something new.
- Give the eye a break with some visuals.
- Go deeper.
What is a good article?
Writing a good article requires two things: good content and good technique. Anyone can write something, post it, and call it an article — in the information age, the definition of an article has become a very blurred line. The line between good and bad, however, is much more defined — and arguably, more important.
Which topic is best for article?
Best articles by category:
- Habits Articles.
- Wealth Building.
- Personal Finance.
What are good articles read?
150 Great Articles & Essays to Read Online
- Life & Death. Attitude by Margaret Atwood.
- Travel. The Book by Patrick Symmes.
- Words and Writing. On Keeping a Notebook by Joan Didion.
- Short Memoirs. Explicit Violence by Lidia Yuknavitch.
- Growing Up. A Few Words about Breasts by Nora Ephron.
- Women. The Female Body by Margaret Atwood.
- Sex. Maxed out by Evan Wright.
Is the an article?
Basically, an article is an adjective. Like adjectives, articles modify nouns. The is used to refer to specific or particular nouns; a/an is used to modify non-specific or non-particular nouns. We call the the definite article and a/an the indefinite article.
Where can I read articles for free?
The Top 21 Free Online Journal and Research Databases
- CORE. CORE is a multidisciplinary aggregator of open access research.
- Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Education Resources Information Center.
- arXiv e-Print Archive.
- Social Science Research Network.
- Public Library of Science.
What is the best article website?
Check here for list of guest posting sites at myvu.com and The top 10 Article Posting Websites are:
- eHow. One of the widely used sites, eHow allows you to grow your name online as a writer by using your articles.
- Article Alley.
Where is the best place to read articles?
Best Websites to Read Articles
- Investopedia–Investopedia is a website that offers an ocean of financial content and everything you need to know or would like to know about the world of investing.
- Lifehacker– Lifehacker is one of the highly useful sites, you’ll ever find.
How do you read an article online?
How to Read Online Articles Effectively
- Skim through the article to see if it contains good ideas.
- Save the article in ScrapBook.
- Open the article in ScrapBook.
- Preview the article to make questions.
- Start reading the article.
- As you read, highlight and add notes.
- Review your highlights and notes.