What are some positive core beliefs?
Examples Of Positive Core Beliefs;
- Life is good.
- I’m confident.
- People always like me.
- I can do anything I want to do.
- I’m good at a lot of things.
- Good things happen when you make them happen.
- Others will help me.
- I can do this.
What are good values?
Love – that can include patience, kindness, forgiveness, trust, selflessness, compassion and protection. Integrity – which can incorporate honesty, truthfulness, responsibility, reliability, dependability, consistency, decency, justice, sincerity and commitment.
How do you apply value in life?
- 7 Ways to Apply Your Personal Core Values in Daily Life.
- Put them where you can see them.
- Discuss them with close family and friends.
- Put the right people in your life (and eliminate the wrong ones).
- Assess your daily tasks each morning.
- Integrate them into your regular conversations.
- Apply them as key motivators.
What is Filipino core values?
Another material, the wiwkipilipinas.org, says that the core values of the Filipinos are – Family centeredness, Politeness, Hospitality, Gratitude, Shame, Flexibility, Loyalty, Hardwork, and Resignation (Bahala na).”25
How do you promote core values in the workplace?
How to promote core values in the workplace
- Make your values visual. Once your core values have been defined, the next step for many is to publish and promote them on the company website and employee handbook.
- Hire (…or not!) based on your values.
- Employee training.
- Work (and play) by values.
- Consistently communicate values.
- Recognise and reward values.
How do you maintain good values?
Maintaining Personal Values
- Set an example in everything you do that displays the values you want the organization to portray.
- Treat those who are in your organization as if they were your family.
- Focus on culture as a part of every action you take.
- Ask questions that reflect on your personal values.
- Become a values coach.