What are your personal likes and dislikes interview question?
They want you to tell them (in your own words) a bit more about your background, work experience, attitude and ambitions. Make your answer brief and to the point. Do not talk about your hobbies, personal likes or dislikes. I’m a experienced Sales Manager who has worked in the marketing industry for over 10 years.
How do you answer what you like and dislike about your job?
How to answer “What do you like least about your current job? ‘
- Discuss a positive aspect of your previous role.
- Talk about tasks and situations when highlighting your dislikes.
- Acknowledge the current status of your job situation.
- Discuss your potential and skills that show your qualifications for the job.
How do you express likes and dislikes?
To talk about your likes and dislikes, you can use these expressions….Expressing likes:
- I like…
- I love…
- I adore…
- I ‘m crazy about…
- I’m mad about…
- I enjoy…
- I’m keen on…
What are the dislikes of a person?
Here is a list of 10 Common Qualities that might make others dislike you:
- Self-centeredness. We have to admit that at the end of the day all of us are selfish or rather we do make ourselves a priority in our lives.
- Chronic Swearing.
- Not Making Eye Contact.
How do you express likes?
Other ways to express “likes” and “dislikes.”
- I adore… ( more than like) I adore Lin Manuel Miranda.
- I’m really into… ( you really like it) I’m really into Lin Manuel Miranda.
- I’m crazy about/ I’m mad about… ( you absolutely love it) I’m crazy about Lin Manuel Miranda.
- I’m a huge fan of… ( you really enjoy something) I’m a huge fan of Lin Manuel Miranda.
What are likes of a person?
someone or something that is equal to or as important as the person or thing being mentioned: We haven’t seen the likes of Muhammad Ali since he retired. They’re competing with the likes of IBM and Unisys.hace 4 días
How do you use like and likes in a sentence?
Likes sentence example
- “I see why he likes you,” she said quietly.
- He likes you too much, in my opinion.
- He likes to surprise people.
- It sounds like he’s a respectable person who likes to keep to his self.
- But I’d say he likes you.
- I hope he likes us all.
- As for Alex, he likes to control people.
What’s the meaning of prefer?
to like better or best
What does like for likes mean?
Meaning of like-for-likes in English figures that compare sales, financial results, etc. in one period with those for the previous period, taking into account exactly the same number of stores, businesses, activities, etc. with no new ones added: Their like-for-likes show a big improvement on last year.hace 4 días
What is like in grammar?
Grammarly. · Grammar. The confusion in using like or as is caused by a lack of understanding of the words’ roles. In formal writing, like is used as a preposition, telling where, when or how the noun in the sentence is doing whatever it may be doing. As is used as a conjunction, joining two clauses.
What is it called when you use like or as?
A simile is a figure of speech that compares two different things in an interesting way. The main difference between a simile and metaphor is that a simile uses the words “like” or “as” to draw a comparison and a metaphor simply states the comparison without using “like” or “as”.
What is difference between AS and like?
‘Like’ is a term that we can use to denote some similarity in quality or characteristic or the way something is done. It can also be used to give examples or to indicate that we admire something. Conversely, ‘As’ is used to refer to ‘in the same manner’. It also describes the function, character, or job of a person.
How do you say like?
7 Ways to Say You Like Something in English
- I enjoy it. This verb means to “take delight or pleasure in” something.
- I love it.
- I am passionate about it.
- I am fond of it.
- I am a fan of it.
- I am interested in it.
- I am into it.
What can I say instead of I like you?
Cute Ways to Say “I Love You”
- I’m crazy about you.
- You’re my dream come true.
- You take my breath away.
- Since you’ve been around I smile a lot more than I used to.
- There is no one I’d rather steal blankets from.
- You’re my partner in crime.
- You look great today and every day.
- I’m jealous of people who get to see you every day.
What can I say instead of I like it?
Ways To Say I LIKE IT
|> I like it.||> I love it.|
|> I’m really into it.||> I’ve grown to like it.|
|> I’m partial to it.||> It’s to my liking.|
|> I’m passionate about it.||> It goes down well.|
|> I can’t get enough of it.||> I fancy it / her.|
How do you say I really like?
The different expressions are :
- I’m into it : when you are interested in an activity.
- I’m keen on it : you are interested in something and want to learn more about it.
- I’m fond of it :
- It appeals to me :
- It goes down well :
- It’s to my liking :
- I’m partial to :
- I’m crazy/mad/passionate about :
What can I say instead of love?
Tell Them How You Feel About Them
- “You mean more to me every single day.”
- 2. ”
- “I really care so much about you.”
- 4. “
- “I really love how you [insert a character trait or action].”
- “I never get tired of looking at you.”
- “There is no one I would rather be with right now than you.”
- “I love your body.”
How do you say I don’t like?
So today we will learn a couple of ways to say “I don’t like it” more maturely.
- I dislike it. The most similar way of saying “I don’t like it”.
- I’m not into it.
- I’m not fond of it.
- I’m not crazy about it.
- I don’t appreciate that.
- It doesn’t tickle my fancy.
- I’m disinterested in that.
- That’s not for me.
How do you say something is good?
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- It’s great.
- It’s fantastic.
- It’s excellent.
- It’s better than average.
- It’s not bad.
- I’d recommend it.
- I’m very impressed.
- It’s better than I expected.
What can I say instead of so good?
Improve Your English Vocabulary: 10 Great Alternatives to “Good”
- Cool. In addition to being used to describe temperature, “cool” also means very good or fashionable.
- Excellent. “Excellent” is used to describe something very good or of high quality.
What is a slang word for awesome?
Below are some common teen slang words you might hear: Dope – Cool or awesome. Lit – Amazing, cool, or exciting.
Can you say very unique?
“Unique” singles out one of a kind. That “un” at the beginning is a form of “one.” A thing is unique (the only one of its kind) or it is not. Something may be almost unique (there are very few like it), but technically nothing is “very unique,” though this expression is commonly used to mean “highly unusual.”
What is a really long word for awesome?
What is another word for awesome?
What’s a big word for excellent?
What is another word for excellent?
Is the word awesome unprofessional?
The general consensus is that “awesome” in the example may be a bit informal for this situation because it is business. You have to evaluate though how well you know these people. It may be better in a more formal setting to say something like “great.”
Is awesome a positive word?
Awe. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, awe originally referred to “immediate and active fear.” It then became associated with religious, reverential fear, and then to a feeling of being humbled at the sublime. While awful retains the negative sense, awesome took on the positive one.