What is argumentative paragraph?
An argumentative paragraph is used when you are arguing for or against a CLAIM or when you are trying to persuade someone to agree with you. If you are asked to write a paragraph that: Argues. Evaluates.
How do you write a 5 paragraph argumentative essay?
- First, write a topic sentence that summarizes your point. This is the first sentence of your paragraph.
- Next, write your argument, or why you feel the topic sentence is true.
- Finally, present your evidence (facts, quotes, examples, and statistics) to support your argument.
What can I say instead of I know?
What is another word for I know?
|I know what you mean||I see|
|I see your point||I understand|
How do you say I don’t know in a professional way?
Try one of these instead:
- I’m not sure, but I’ll find out and let you know.
- I’ll find out.
- I’ll look into it and get back to you with what I find.
- That’s a good question and I want to get you the right information. Let me get back to you by end-of-day.
Is it OK to say understand?
On the face of it, the statement “I understand” is the perfect expression of empathy. Unlike Charlie Harper (Charlie Sheen’s character in the sitcom), we usually mean it. We are sincere when we say it, so for me to suggest that ‘I understand’ is arrogant may sound insulting.
Is OK or its ok?
It’s okay (with the apostrophe) is correct. In English Grammar, its is used to show possession, such as : The cow was sleeping in the shed and its calf was sleeping beside it. But, it’s stands for “it is” or “it has” or “it was”. In this case, “it’s okay” actually means “it is okay”.
How do you say I care words?
50 Simple Ways To Say You Care
- I’m so proud of you.
- Tomorrow is another day. It’ll get better.
- How could I forget?
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers.
- I’ll always be here for you.
- You made my day.
- If it’s good enough for you, it’s good enough for me.
- Be sure to wear your seat belt.
Is it rude to say noted?
Main Duly Noted Takeaways: People often used this phrase as a form of acknowledgment or to indicate they’ll be documenting or remembering something. It isn’t purely rude, but it can be used sarcastically.
How do you acknowledge something?
acknowledge Add to list Share. To show that you know something is to acknowledge it. Waving “hello” to acknowledge a friend and nodding your head “yes” to acknowledge that you agree with what’s being said are both acts showing knowledge or acceptance of someone or something.
What is a sentence for Acknowledge?
Examples of acknowledge in a Sentence She won’t acknowledge responsibility for her actions. He quickly acknowledges all of my e-mails when he receives them. Please acknowledge receipt of this letter. She acknowledged the gift with a card. She acknowledged his greeting with a smile.
What is an example of Acknowledge?
An example of acknowledge is agreeing that it is true that you were supposed to be home an hour ago. To admit the existence or truth of. The doctors acknowledged that the treatment had not been successful. To report the receipt of (something) to the sender or giver.