What skills behaviors should you continue to develop?
1 COMMUNICATION SKILLS (LISTENING, SPEAKING AND WRITING)
What are your technical skills?
What are technical skills?
- Programming languages.
- Common operating systems.
- Software proficiency.
- Technical writing.
- Project management.
- Data analysis.
Where do you see opportunities to develop professionally?
5 professional development opportunities employees want
- Management and leadership training.
- Professional certifications.
- Technical skills training.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills training.
- Employer-subsidized degrees.
What are the most important qualities to you that you are looking for in an employer?
Here are five things to look for in a new employer:
- Culture. Do you align with the company’s core values and beliefs?
- Opportunity. Does the organization offer learning and development and career growth opportunities?
- People. Who will you be working with?
- Work-Life balance.
What are the important skills?
Here are the seven essential employability skills with examples:
- Positive attitude. Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong.
- Communication. You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write.
- Willingness to learn.
- Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making)
Why is technical skills important?
Technical skills are important for a number of reasons. They can help you work more efficiently, boost your confidence and make you a more valuable candidate for employers. In addition, employees with a technical skill are often better at multitasking in a challenging and complex role.