Which movie review site is the best?
What Is the Best Movie Rating Website?
- IMDb is great for seeing what general audiences think of a movie.
- Rotten Tomatoes offers the best overall picture of whether a movie is worth seeing at a glance.
- Metacritic offers the most balanced aggregate score.
What is the highest rated film on Rotten Tomatoes?
Best of Rotten Tomatoes
|1.||99%||It Happened One Night (1934)|
|2.||96%||Black Panther (2018)|
|3.||99%||Citizen Kane (1941)|
|4.||98%||Parasite (Gisaengchung) (2019)|
Can you trust IMDb ratings?
Online ratings are an indispensable part of how we watch movies. Take IMDb, where all one needs to rate a movie out of 10 is a registered account. There’s no way to verify whether voters have actually watched the film.
What is Rotten Tomatoes based on?
The Tomatometer score represents the percentage of professional critic reviews that are positive for a given film or television show. A Tomatometer score is calculated for a movie or TV show after it receives at least five reviews.
Is 0 Rotten Tomatoes good?
On the film review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes, films that every surveyed critic considered bad have a 0% rating. The Ringer, analyzing films’ Rotten Tomatoes scores compared to change in profit margin, estimated that a film with a 0% rating “would be expected to lose about $25 million relative to its budget”.
What movies have 0 on Rotten Tomatoes?
Here are the 44 movies on Rotten Tomatoes with a 0% score and why critics couldn’t stand them.
- “Staying Alive” (1983)
- “Bolero” (1984)
- “Jaws: The Revenge” (1987)
- “Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol” (1987)
- “Mac and Me” (1988)
- “Return of the Living Dead Part II” (1988)
- “Problem Child” (1990)
What does it mean to be 100% on Rotten Tomatoes?
On the film review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, a set of films have a 100% rating. The percentage is based on the film’s reviews aggregated by the website and assessed as positive or negative, and when all aggregated reviews are positive, the film has a 100% rating.
What films get 100 on Rotten Tomatoes?
The 100% Club: An Ode to Movies With a Perfect Tomatometer Score
- #70. 3 And 1/2 Minutes, 10 Bullets (2015)
- #69. 12 Angry Men (Twelve Angry Men) (1957)
- #68. The 400 Blows (Les Quatre cents coups) (1959)
- #67. The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)
- #66. Afghan Star (2009)
- #65. The Age of Shadows (2016)
What is the lowest Rotten Tomatoes score ever?
These Are the Movies on Rotten Tomatoes With 0 Percent Ratings
- Megaforce (1982); 0 percent. 20th Century Fox.
- Staying Alive (1983); 0 percent. Paramount Pictures.
- Bolero (1984); 0 percent. MGM.
- The Slugger’s Wife (1985); 0 percent.
- American Anthem (1986); 0 percent.
- Jaws: The Revenge (1987); 0 percent.
- Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol (1987); 0 percent.
- Mac and Me (1988); 0 percent.
Is 20 Rotten Tomatoes good?
A steady Tomatometer score of at least 75% Limited release films must have at least 40 reviews. Wide release films must have at least 80 reviews. TV shows are eligible by season and must have at least 20 reviews per season.
What does 95 percent Rotten Tomatoes mean?
It’s easy to confuse the % number on Rotten Tomatoes for a rating of quality, but that’s not what it is, it’s a rating of consensus. The higher the score, the more consensus there is that the film is Fresh rather than Rotten. A movie with 95% is not 20% better than a movie with 75% – the scores don’t measure quality.
What is the most hated movie?
- 8.15 Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 (2004)
- 8.16 Alone in the Dark (2005)
- 8.17 Aag (2007)
- 8.18 Epic Movie (2007)
- 8.19 I Know Who Killed Me (2007)
- 8.20 Meet the Spartans (2008)
- 8.21 Disaster Movie (2008)
- 8.22 The Hottie and the Nottie (2008)
What is the most inappropriate movie?
The Most Inappropriate PG Movies Of All Time
- Sixteen Candles (1984) Sixteen Candles is a classic, but it really doesn’t belong in the PG category.
- Jaws (1975)
- Poltergeist (1982)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- Ghostbusters (1984)
- The NeverEnding Story (1984)
- Grease (1978)
- Arthur (1981)
What is the best worst movie ever?
Best Worst Movie is a 2009 American documentary film about the making of the infamously received 1990 horror film Troll 2 and its subsequent resurgence as a cult film. Directed by Michael Stephenson, the child star of Troll 2, the film was distributed by Magicstone Productions and New Video Group.
What was the cheapest movie ever made?
Is it clerks? The Blair Witch Projects budget was $35, 000, and gossed $248.3 million.
What are the worst Star Wars movies?
Every ‘Star Wars’ Movie Ranked from Worst to Best
- 11.) Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.
- 10.) Episode I – The Phantom Menace.
- 9.) Episode II – Attack of the Clones.
- 8.) Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- 7.) Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.
- 6.) Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- 5.) Episode VI – Return of the Jedi.