How do I use unify in a sentence?
Unify in a Sentence 🔉
- Giving a speech about how important it is for all races to work together, MLK was able to unify the groups.
- The company’s CEO called a multi-department meeting to talk about ways to unify each section and work together.
- A war was fought to unify the north and south into one nation again.
What is an example of Unify?
Unify is to become one, come into agreement or become whole. An example of unify is when the states in the United States all came back together after the Civil War as one whole country.
What is a good sentence for the word unity?
(1) Complete political unity is impossible to achieve. (2) To be strong,a country must have unity. (3) The end result of this will be unity. (4) The German Chancellor was anxious to assert his government’s commitment to further European unity.
What is the meaning of Unify in a sentence?
transitive verb/intransitive verb. If someone unifies different things or parts, or if the things or parts unify, they are brought together to form one thing. He pledged to unify the city’s political factions. constitutional reforms designed to unify the country.
What is unify in writing?
verb (used with or without object), u·ni·fied, u·ni·fy·ing. to make or become a single unit; unite: to unify conflicting theories; to unify a country.
What are unity sentences?
Unity means that each paragraph has only one main idea (expressed in the topic sentences) and that all other sentences and details in that paragraph revolve around that main idea. If a sentence or detail does not adhere closely to the central idea expressed in the topic sentence, it does not belong in that paragraph.
What is unity with example?
Unity is being in harmony or one in spirit. An example of unity is a bride and groom both lighting a single candle at the same time with each of their candles. noun.
How do you use the word alliance in a sentence?
Alliance in a Sentence 🔉
- We formed a neighborhood alliance to plan events in our community.
- In order to protect their borders, the two countries formed an alliance.
- Because Jan and I have been rivals since the first grade, there is no way we could ever form an alliance.
How would you use unify in a sentence?
use “unify” in a sentence. The new leader of the party has said that his first task will be to unify the different groups within the party. The economic unification of Europe has brought about a higher level of overall prosperity. The parents were unified in their support of the teachers during the.
What does the Bible say about unify?
Bible Verses About Unity – God calls his people to live in unity with one another, so it is important to make every effort to live together in harmony with everyone. Regardless of beliefs and differences, God commands us to do all in love.
What is a sentence for unification?
Unification in a Sentence 🔊. Unification of the school system means that students on both sides of town will now go to the same school. After the companies’ unification, workers from both factories were called to a meeting about the merger.
What is the past tense of unify?
Here’s the word you’re looking for. Answer. The past tense of unify is unified. The third-person singular simple present indicative form of unify is unifies. The present participle of unify is unifying.