What are employee accomplishments?
Any time you can provide specific examples of the accomplishments you’re acknowledging, the more appreciated and accomplished the employee will feel….Intangible Accomplishments
- Customer service excellence.
- Positive attitude.
- Company support.
- Morale boosting.
What are your major accomplishments at work?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
How do you describe knowledge and skills?
Knowledge is information acquired through sensory input: Reading, watching, listening, touching, etc. The concept of knowledge refers to familiarity with factual information and theoretical concepts. Skills, however, refer to the ability to apply knowledge to specific situations.
What are the three major types of knowledge?
There are three major types of knowledge management systems: enterprise wide knowledge management systems, knowledge work systems, and intelligent techniques.
How do you demonstrate good subject knowledge?
What evidence could you include?
- Subject knowledge audit.
- Minutes of meeting with subject mentor that have focused on subject knowledge.
- Lesson plans in which subject-specific targets have been set.
- Lesson observations or evaluations which show you were able to answer subject-specific questions asked by learners.
What is the most important subject?
Men overwhelmingly say math has been the most valuable subject in their lives, with English and science essentially tied for second. Women are as likely to mention English as math as the most valuable subject.
How do you facilitate learning?
10 Tools Used to Facilitate Learning Strategies
- Facilitate class, group, and one-on-one discussions and debates.
- Allow students to call on one another for answers, rather than the instructor.
- Ask questions that don’t have one single answer.
- Roleplay different scenarios or play games to illustrate lessons.
What are the forms of subject knowledge?
These seven forms of knowledge were mathematics, the physical sciences, the human sciences, history, religion, literature and the fine arts, and philosophy and moral knowledge.
What is meant by school knowledge?
School knowledge is usually transmitted to the learners through formal curriculum containing subject matter taught at specific stages during the school calendar. Learners can also gain knowledge from the experience of being in school – what has been referred to as the ‘hidden curriculum’ (Masemann 1974: 480).
What is teacher subject knowledge?
Subject knowledge is the actual knowledge teachers are expected to teach, for example you may need to have a thorough understanding of a Shakespeare play in order to be able to teach it. For some student teachers they already have a degree in a subject they felt passionate about and wanted to study.
Why do teachers need subject knowledge?
Good subject knowledge matters not only because at the top of the ability range you need to be able to stretch pupils but also because teachers with good knowledge tend to make lessons for younger children more interesting. They have more substance to be interesting about. Teachers need to have the right personality.